Thursday, October 20, 2011

In Brief: IKEA Trip


A few weekends ago my roommate and I went to IKEA after church (the same trip when we picked up this bookcase). I snapped a few random pictures while we were walking around that I thought I would share here.


This is similar to the type of chair I want in my room, but the wrong color and wrong price. But the lines are quite close to what I envision!


I loved this silver tray, only $15 but I resisted the urge to purchase it. I've been trying (and failing horribly) to buy only necessities.


I took this picture as more for anit-inspiriation. I don't think I've every seen anything uglier than that coffee or side table.


Who knew that IKEA sold farmhouse sinks? Okay, probably lots of people, but this was the first time I noticed one there. It is my dream to have a home with a double-basin farmhouse sink and this one was only $299!!! Score! (No, I didn't buy it, haha. But it would be a total score for anyone who's in the market.)

No comments:

Post a Comment