Monday, July 25, 2011

Moving Day!

My new roommate and I are moving today! Since her lease was up later than mine, I've been crashing in her living room for the last couple weeks. We are so excited to finally be moving into our new place!

My family is coming up with the van & horse trailer this afternoon and I'm confident that we will be able to get everything moved in one trip. My roommate and I hardly have any furniture, so it should be pretty easy. The most difficult part of the move will be all the boxes of dishes and books, I think.

I'll be posting pictures of my new space over the next couple weeks. I'm still figuring out how to decorate my bedroom. I think I'm going to just try some different things and see what works!

We decided to go for a Burlesque theme in the living room. Certainly not the easiest decor to pull off with taste & style, so we'll have to see how it goes, but I'll be sure to post pictures of our progress there, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment