Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thoughts for a Stressful Thursday

Friends, I am finding myself overwhelmed today with so many things to do today. I have fallen woefully behind on any sort of housekeeping this week - it's all I can do to keep on top of my work related commitments. But I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! I just have to get through the next 48 hours and it will be much better - and will be even better Tuesday morning :) Here are my reminders to myself during this insanely busy season. What would you add to this list?

To make spending time with my favorite person a priority - and to spend some of that time simply relaxing and holding hands.


To take a moment to catch a breath of fresh air and glance at the clouds while I'm at it.


To take a relaxing bath to reward myself for accomplishing all I could in a day - even if it wasn't everything on my list.


To notice the beautiful details around me - especially the gorgeous fall light playing off leaves or grasses


I hope there are moments of relaxation as you end your week!

1 comment:

  1. For me, it's definitely realizing that it's OK to take a few minutes here and there to read a book just for fun and remember why I'm in grad school in the first place :)

    ReplyDelete