Thursday, September 8, 2011

Baking for the Hubs

I am feeling in a baking mood today! And since I happen to have a free morning, I thought I would spend it whipping up some baked goods for the hubs. What should I make?

These cinnamon roll muffins look delicious - and would be an easy morning snack to grab on the run.



These banana treats would be on the healthier side, and would leave room for me to use up some ingredients I already have on hand - plus it's been hot again lately, so a frozen dessert might not be a bad idea :)


The hubs likes peanut butter cookies, and adding some chocolate and perhaps a few extra peanuts on top might be a fun take on this classic.


Or should I whip up some of these awesome chocolate chip cookie bowls? We love us some ice cream, so I know these would be sure to be a hit!


Ahh, sweet, sweet decisions!

1 comment:

  1. May i suggest this fat free alternative:
    just keep posting pictures of desserts until you run out of time and can't actually make any ;)

    ReplyDelete