Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Outfits


For this post I was originally going to find some "outfit boards" as I like to call them to post here...of course with links to stores where you could buy all the items needed to make up the outfit. But then today I realized that that's not me. I don't look at outfits and then click the link and $120 later voila! An outfit is born. I use it as inspiration to keep in the back of my mind when I go bargain hunting at Marshall's, Ross and the clearance section of other stores I like (Gap, Banana Republic, Forever 21, AE and Target). So I'm not going to post links to the full priced options here - because I know it will just be that much sweeter when you find the gold bangles, boyfriend tee or gladiators on sale somewhere else :)

image from here

I really like the cut of this top - and the idea of a loose fitting top over shorts.

image from here

I like the idea of dressing up a basic tee (or sweater tee) and shorts with a lightweight scarf


image from here

I wear black shirts a lot, so this board gave me a few ideas for ways to accessorize that basic look.

What are some summer looks you are loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment