Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scored for Free: Empty Wine Bottles

Thanks to Craigslist, I recently scored a dozen free empty wine bottles.


I've been wanting to do something with empty wine bottles for a while now, I just can't figure out what. Here are some ideas I came across when I did a Google search:

- Make some uber-classy garden tiki torches

- Make drinking glasses or vases

 - Arrange on a tray to make a tabletop arrangement

- Turn into a soap, vinegar, olive oil, or balsamic vinegar dispenser

I'll probably use a few of the bottles to do 2 or 3 of these projects, but that will still leave me with extras. So any more ideas are totally welcome! Someday, I hope to be able to make a chandelier or light fixture out of wine bottles. But I think that's something I'll have to save for the far, far distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment