Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Satchels from Urban Outfitters


As a piano teacher, I often find myself hauling quite a bit of material with me from lesson to lesson. I decided to use some of my birthday money to find a stylish bag that could easily fit several binders and music books along with plenty of pockets for pens, theory games and other assorted tools of the trade.

These were a few of the bags I was deciding between:


This is the Colorblock Satchel from Urban Outfitters.
Pros: Roomy pockets, faux leather bottom and sides
Cons: Over $70 with tax, and a little smaller than I would like.

This is the Cooperative Linen Carry-All satchel from Urban Outfitters.
Pros: roomy with lots of pockets.
Cons: over $60 with tax.
This is the Canvas Bucket Bag from Urban Outfitters.
Pros: Sleek, plenty of pockets, and a sturdy faux leather bottom. Also less expensive than the other two bags.
Cons: Material could stain easily.

In the end I decided to go with the Canvas Bucket Bag :)
I've been so happy with it so far! I think it looks much more stylish than the free (and quickly falling apart) totebag I was using.

All the pockets have helped me become much more organized as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment