Monday, March 26, 2012

Wreath Redux: Spring Edition

Remember the frame wreath I hung on my front door for Christmas? Well, I decided to set myself a little challenge and bring it back with a new twist for every season this year. Here's what I came up with for spring:


The "welcome" sign thing came from the dollar store and therefore cost only $1 - my only expense for this project! (The ribbon was wrapped around one of my birthday gifts from my parents. I'm pretty sure it came from Costco - that's where my mom buys all her ribbon.)


The entire thing only took about 10 minutes, which includes the time it took to go the dollar store on my way home from work.


I never really understood the point of wreaths, but I actually quite like them now! Even if my roommate and I were the only ones to ever see it, it would be totally worth it - the wreath adds cheer to every day and makes coming home extra special!

Linking up to Rhoda's Spring Door Decor party.

1 comment: