Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gungor's Ghosts Upon the Earth Tour

Last Sunday, my two best friends and I went and saw the music group Gungor in concert. It was absolutely amazing. I wish I had known just how wonderful it be, because I would have invited a lot of people I know to go with me.


The concert program was beautifully crafted to movingly narrate the history of God's desire for a relationship with us. Each song and the poetry that was performed between segments built to a beautiful crescendo of what eternity will hold for us. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

If you live in or near a city where Gungor will be performing during their Ghosts Upon the Earth Tour, I highly, highly recommend that you go see them and bring any friends you have who are seeking meaning in their life. I really think this is the perfect concert to introduce a non-Christian to Jesus and the musicians are extremely talented; together they create wonderful, unique music that anyone, Christian or non-Christian, would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment