Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frame-tastic Target Finds

I recently found some awesome deals on two different trips to Target. On the first trip, I picked up these two frames:



As you can see in the photo above, I got them dirt-cheap! $1.24 for the blue and white frame and $1.48 for the green frame.

I'm thinking they'll look great hanging on a wall with my next find, this ~$6.00 red frame with a tandem bicycle silhouette. So cute!


I played around with a couple arrangements and so far this is the one I like best, but I'm still not entirely satisfied with it. Most likely I'll stay on the lookout for other frames to add to these for a more eclectic vibe.


And of course, I still need to decide on some photos or artwork to put in the two empty frames. I have a couple things in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment