Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday 5/4/2012

Here are five highlights from this past week:

1. Relaxing on my friend Kelsey's back patio, catching up and smoking cigars while enjoying the lovely spring weather we've been having here in NorCal.


2. Renting Real Steel from Redbox and watching it with my roommate. We both had a bad day on Tuesday and it was nice to commiserate with one another while vegging out in front of a movie, haha.


3. Discovering the music of Alexi Murdoch. "All My Days" plays during the opening credits to Real Steel.

4. Eating steak almost every day this week (thanks to volunteering last weekend and getting to bring some home for FREE!).

5. Participating in my first official crossfit workouts. They're hard, but I feel so good when I'm done! I can't wait for the day that I can complete a workout as Rx'd!

And, I just have to add one more:

6. Successfully getting through another week of school. Two more weeks to go and I'll be done with my first year of grad school! Woohoo!

(Linking up to From My Grey Desk)

No comments:

Post a Comment