Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Round-Up #2


Things I saw on the internet this week:

Given my interest in home renovation, I think this may be the best ad of the super bowl.

Came across a tutorial from Jen of Epbot.com on how to make a penny-covered desk. It looks amazing! I think I want to tile a bathroom floor with pennies someday...

Ladies, use this suit fit guide from Dappered.com to make sure your men look the best they possibly can!

A great post from Art of Manliness on the wonderful benefits of napping.

Sherry of Young House Love shared her success with her coupon-clipping New Year's resolution and gave tips on how she saves more money than ever on her grocery shopping.

And that's it for this week! Hope you have a marvelous and sunshine-y weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment