Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday 6/8/2012

1. On Monday I got to catch up with my best friend Kelsey. Now that she's working full time and I'm spending 3 days a week in another city, we haven't been able to spend much time together. It was nice to just sit and chat for a couple hours before heading over to Bible study.


2. I started a teaching credential program a few weeks ago that is about 1.5 hours outside of Sacramento, which means that I've been staying at my parents' place on the days I have class. Cora has loved spending so much time outside and running around with the dogs. Cannon, my little sister's huge Goldendoodle, is Cora's best friend and she always runs after him when I throw his ball.

3. I went to the movies last night with my mom and we saw Snow White and the Huntsman. It was really good, but sadly not as great as I was expecting. Something was just off. I wish they could remake the movie with a different actress as Snow White and some adjusted interactions between the characters. There was definite potential in the movie but it didn't quite reach it. I still recommend it though :)

4. One of the assignments for my credential program was to create a "memory book" of my five least and/or most favorite teachers. I really enjoyed the assignment! It was great to reflect back on what has made teachers either really good or really bad for me.

5. I made some more progress in my apartment! I cleaned up a few areas and I figured out how I want to (for now) finish off my art wall over my desk. I'm looking forward to finishing everything this weekend (hopefully!) and sharing some pictures next week.

Lining up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment