|Sorry for the poor quality. My phone has a terrible camera.|
If the above photo has you thinking that I'm addicted to ampersands...you're probably right! I love them. I cannot get enough of them. And while I'm not sure exactly what it is that draws me to them, I suspect that it's a combination of their graphic beauty, straight lines, and gorgeous curves. Here's where all my ampersands came from:
1. The & pillow was made for me by my sister and co-blogger, Ashton. Etsy has a variety of ampersand pillows, in case you'd like to purchase one.
2. The poster print of ampersands in various fonts was purchased on Etsy from here. The frame is from Target.
3. The large, rusty metal ampersand was a birthday gift from my three younger brothers. They found it at an antique store in Oroville, CA during the California State Open Fiddle and Picking Championship Contest.
4. The smaller, thicker ampersand was purchased at Kohl's a while back. Judging from their website, they no longer have them.
5. The black & white ampersand print was purchased from this Etsy seller. The frame is from Target.